For one of its clients in the Limburg area, Zeloso is looking for a:
Infrastructure Project Manager
Our Client has chosen for a cloud-first strategy and moved all its servers into the cloud. At that point our Client decided to internalize the middleware, application and database support, because it consists of critical business knowledge about the transversal applications, data flows and communications between different platforms and applications.
Our Clients Azure cloud is managed by an agile cloud provider.
An IT Infrastructure Project Manager, ensures the project impacting a big part of our organisation, is completed on time and within budget, and that the project’s objectives are met (according to scope). Infrastructure Senior Project Manager means mandatory Infra knowledge on the Cloud, Windows, Linux, Storage, … He/she is fully in the lead of coordination of the project (we don’t look for a PMO profile nor a PO profile).
A project manager is accountable for the realization of a project.
Responsibilities of the Infra Project Manager:
- Manage project plan, timescales, delivery milestones and budget
- Analyse and propose the best solutions
- Manage the project’s communications with stakeholders, management and project team
- Track progress versus plan including the actual time/cost and provide regular progress reports
- Develop knowledge of applications, systems, processes and procedures to ensure all elements of the project are delivered
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned team members and provide support and guidance as appropriate as coordinator
- Manage the User Acceptance Testing of the project deliverables with the needed teams
- Manage the communication, roll-out and after care phase of the project to successfully hand over the deliverables to day-to-day operations team(s)
- Dutch: Fluent
- French: Fluent
- English: Fluent
- Infrastructure knowledge about Storage Windows, Linux, life cycle management projects,
- Infrastructure experience in Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge about security projects
- A support experience in a help desk is not considered as an infrastructure experience
- Experience in Infrastructure project management
- Experience in project management methods, processes and tools – knowledge of the standards in use in the enterprise
- Communication, networking, negotiating
- Team player
- Result driven with the impacted teams
Interested ? Mail us your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org